The Embassy Chair conveys a classic, mid-century style with tailored proportions and refined details. It features a button-tufted, tight back design with piping details throughout, and seat cushions filled with a luxurious feather blend. The frame is supported by a recessed, solid-wood base. Available in three vintage leathers, chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich, natural patina over time.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Our leathers have been chosen for their raw, natural beauty. They may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another.
- Tight back cushion is button tufted and constructed from medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Seat cushion is medium density polyurethane foam wrapped with a sterilized feather and poly envelope.
- Legs have walnut stain finish.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
Please click here for product sheet