The Renfrew Series is an assortment of semi-modular seating components that can be arranged to create sofas, sectionals, or custom seating configurations in a variety of sizes and styles to suit any space. In the tradition of European modernism, Renfrew has ultra-clean lines, a deep, low-profile stance and delicate legs which give it a light, floating appearance.
- The collection consists of eight unique configurations: a stand-alone sofa, a long XL sofa, a loft bi-sectional, a right or left-facing sectional, a right or left-facing XL sectional and a U-shaped sectional
- Features a slender tuxedo frame (arms and back are at the same height). A slim front rail gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Reversible, back cushions are high resiliency polyurethane foam wrapped with a sterilized feather and poly envelope. Bench seat cushion is high resiliency polyurethane foam padded on top with a sterilized feather and poly fill.
- Black powder-coated steel tubular legs. All joints have been stress tested.
- No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam. All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Assembly required
Please click here for product sheet