Drawing inspiration from both mid-century and contemporary influences, the Mulholland Lounge is a tailored design with distinctive tufting on the seat and back that creates subtle character and an attractive, modern aesthetic. Perfect for a living room, bedroom or entryway, this smaller-scaled lounge functions as standalone seating, or it can be combined with the Mulholland Sofa to create the Mulholland Bi-Sectional.
- Features a modern tuxedo frame (arms and back are at the same height). Blind-tufted upholstery on seat, back, and arms. Delicate piping detail on arms.
- Non-marking tack glide feet on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Part of the Mulholland Series, the Lounge matches perfectly with the Mulholland Chair, Sofa and Bi-Sectional. Add to the Sofa to create the Bi-Sectional.
- Solid wood perimeter base and dowel legs are crafted from solid ash.
- Solid ash is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Assembly required
Please click here for product sheet