A rugged, eco-friendly take on modernism, the Labrador is a unique design that invokes calm and lightness, with elements reduced to their essential forms. Its Scandinavian-inspired look is achieved using materials like solid ash and woolly fabric. Wood is FSC®-Certified to support responsible forest management, and faux-wool coverings are made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Faux wool fabric is 100% recycled PET, eco-friendly and upcycled from 94 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Solid wood dowel frame features armrests and base crafted from solid ash. Frame is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Clear coat finish on all dowels. Webbed suspension system for comfort.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Tack glide feet on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
Please click here for product sheet